- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
Nice texture shot! For over a year I’ve had it in my mind to begin a texture album on Flickr, but I haven’t gotten around to doing it yet. Maybe, I’ll make that one of my goals for this week. Thanks for the reminder. 🙂
So nice to see you here! Thanks for the visit and the comment!
I think of these photos as nature’s art! I love seeing interesting compositions in nature.
Even the surface of still water has about a thousand visual looks and moods. I’ve studied and photographed pond surface water for years now. Still water presents an amazing array of visuals depending on light, season, temperature, wind, cloud cover, time of day, and the activity of things that live/breed/and hatch below the surface and those others that do so on the surface – all creating shadows and ripples and bubbles and uniform texture – like thousands of tadpoles adding a dark cloud to what the day before was light sand below the surface! As you know, it’s remarkable what you see if you stop and look! Have fun with your discoveries!